Friday, June 3, 2011

Update

Here's an update of what I've been up to over the last few weeks and what's coming up.

Worgl
At the Europa Cup event in Worgl I finished 2nd in the 5km points, 5th in the elimination, 500m and the 300m time trial.

World Inline Cup Incheon
I finished 4th in the World Inline Cup in Incheon, Korea. It was a tough race with nearly all of the top Korean and Chinese skaters present. I attacked early on and just kept attacking until one of the breakaways was successful. I had no energy left for the final sprint after all my attempts to escape, but by creating the breakaway I secured myself a top five position. I'm now leading the World Inline Cup competition.

Photo - Tiger Kim


New Track Project
The work on the new 200m bank track in Timaru, New Zealand is now well underway. The weather in Timaru last month wasn't very good which halted progress but now the rains gone and things are full steam ahead. Here are a few recent pictures.



Coming Up
The next race for me will be the World Inline Cup in Dijon, France which is on the 12th of June. Then the week after I will be racing in Ostrava which is also a World Inline Cup event. The final event before I head back home will be the Gigathlon in Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment